Corona Virus Action
It is easy to understand the concerns many of our patients have about Coronavirus. Although the chances of catching the virus is currently low both the mortality and morbidity are significant for some. The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures at our clinic:
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work.
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful antiseptic (Continu) during the day and after the clinic closes.
- You will be offered antiseptic handwipe when you arrive in the clinic.
- We will endeavour to be on time and try to limit each waiting area to one person to minimise contact. We are also looking at elongating appointment length to reduce contact between patients.
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend clinic, but to talk to one of the clinicians for further advice.
- Those patients who require a repeat of their creams or prescriptions can contact us by phone to arrange delivery direct to your home via a new service arranged by our pharmacy partner.
- Many of our patients are concerned about their skin and would like a consultation and treatment but are concerned about attending the clinic. We would be happy to consult remotely. Please let the reception know if this is something you would wish to take advantage of so we can book a remote consultation. Any prescription products can be delivered directly to your home or place of work.
If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to contact the clinic for further advice, or contact your local Public Health resource here.
Mr M Murison MB FRCS(Plast)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon and Laser Specialist